Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Time for the Carolina Designer Craftsmen Show

It has been a busy past couple of weeks.  In the middle of November I exhibited at the Piedmont Craftsmen Show In Winston-Salem.  There was a good crowd and it was good to catch up with some old friends and make some new ones.  Sales were good and I  received 2 commissions to top it off.

I was able to get one of the commissions done since the show.  This client had purchased a small still life piece from me previously and wanted another, this time an apple.  She collects pear and apple art/craft.  I had some Cortland apples in my fridge waiting to become pie.  (My mother always made pie with Cortlands and I have to agree with her on this one, they make the best pies.)  Back to the point... I set my apple out and went to work.  The finished piece...



I've started the other commission and I'll talk about that in a future post.

Now to the get to the titled subject of this post.  The Carolina Designer Craftsmen Show opens this weekend in Raleigh.  For more info click here and watch a youtube segment of the show and get all the info.  If you're able to go be sure to stop by and see my newest work. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment