Sunday, August 12, 2012

A new Applique pattern

Though I'm still working on and off on my latest rug I needed a break.  I spent some time in the last few days working on some new designs and came up with a new applique project.  I usually carry a small notepad in my purse to jot things down when need be but lately I discovered I was having great difficulty finding it in my purse when I needed it.  My purse is quite large and I was feeling like Mary Poppins with her carpetbag pulling things out and not finding what I wanted.  I've fixed that now.  I got larger notepads and made a sweet cover to keep the paper pad neat and tidy inside. It's 5.5" x 8.5" and holds the small legal pads that can be found at the dollar store or other office supply stores.  I'll have patterns and kits available shortly.
 Here's the result:


No comments:

Post a Comment