Monday, February 14, 2011

New Applique pattern

Today I finished up putting together a new applique pattern, Fanciful Birds.  It is always an interesting venture doing this as I first create the finished product then go back and have to write down the steps of what I actually did. 

I don't know if I mentioned this before but I have an engineering degree, so for me logical steps come to me quite easily.  If I were asked to embellish my writing with lots of adjectives, I just couldn't do it.  My husband and I, both engineers, are still trying to figure out how we ended up with a daughter that is an English major and a phenomenal writer.

So for your viewing, here is FANCIFUL BIRDS.


The pattern will be available soon at Whistle Stop Quilt Shop in Cary, NC. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the new pattern. I stopped by Whistle Stop last weekend. Great shop and they're lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete