Thursday, August 29, 2013

Dyeing and a bit more progress on the Beltie

I was busy dyeing wool for Knit One Smock Too in Winston-Salem this past week.  They are participating in Quilt Carolina! , the annual Shop Hop for Quilt-a-holics.  I'm joining in by having my hand-dyed woolens for sale at their shop.  Here's a sampling of what will be available.





There will be "Fat Eighths" of textures and mottles.  Also there will be 6 value Gradation bundles and Texture bundles available.  I will also have larger pieces of mottled off-whites and Antique Blacks for use as backgrounds. Shop Hop begins September 18th!  May your life be colorful!


Because of all the dyeing I was not able to get a lot of hooking done but I did manage to get the background in the upper right corner done. This picture is a bit washed out.  The light wasn't very good when I took it, but you get the idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment