Monday, August 5, 2013

Along the way

It has been a very up and down year.  Just in the past few months we had 2 births, 1 wedding, 1 death, 1 injury, and another birth in the family.  We've been busy traveling about the country dealing with all of it.  Hence, I haven't been keeping up with my blog. I hope things have finally settled down.

 We did manage to stop by the Woolrich mill and mill store in, where else, Woolrich PA.  A small town in the center of PA situated beside the mighty Susquehanna river.  The mill has been in continuous operation since 1830!  Because they are still manufacturing in the USA I continue to purchase my wool from them.  I was able to meet the people I've been dealing with for the past several years and get a few pictures...  It was great to finally put a face to the voice.  I picked up some wool and did some shopping at the mill store.  The store is large, well stocked and just a great place to roam, shop and pick up some really great stuff.  I was able to pick up a wool blanket that will keep me nice and toasty this coming winter.

Here's some of the pictures I took...
Getting close...

Getting closer...

In the shipping area with Karen.

That's Leon working on the paperwork.

The mill store! Yes, you can spend some serious time and money in there!  It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment