Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Billy Goat portrait gets finished

I completed the Billy Goat piece today.  I started him at the beginning of February but he got put aside for other things.  Glad he's finally done.  Now all that's left is the framing.  Here he is...


Such a sweet guy, don't you think?

My next adventure is to get back to transforming my painted apple wedge into a wool apple wedge.
 I've picked out some wools to use and sketched my apple onto my backing.  I changed my format to a square rather than the rectangular format in which it was painted.  I somehow like the square better.
Now it's just a matter of cutting some strips and doing some "painting".

1 comment:

  1. Billy is gorgeous!

    And, I agree on changing from a rectangle to a square. I do the same with quilts. For some reason, I find square things more appealing.

    ReplyDelete