Friday, February 26, 2016

Some catching up. What I've been up to.

I've been really busy with life. Designing, color planning and dyeing wool for others and teaching doesn't leave me a lot of time to get pieces of my own done.  I'm not complaining as I do love to teach, and dye and design. There is also just general living tasks one must not neglect.  The everyday housework and eldercare tasks. As well as the business end of things. Yes, it's tax season again.

With all that said I have managed to get some projects done.

First, I decided to do another still life piece.  Here's the photo of my setup. 

And then the actual photo I worked from...
I didn't take any progress shots with this one.  Here's the final result.
That's it for today.  More to come.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Love the reds! I don't know why I like it so much lately in artworks.

    ReplyDelete